image from likeaduck at Creative Commons
CHE is dedicated to ensuring our summaries and publications provide only accurate, research-based information to our partners and visitors. Because this process is exacting and time-consuming — and our staff is small — we wait to post materials until we feel they are ready for "prime time."
Please know we are working to create a research summary on metals. Our goal is to have this summary in place by late 2017.
In the meantime, you will find links to CHE calls, to recent news and research, and to pages on this website all related to metals exposure in the left sidebar on this page. The right sidebar provides the following:
- A link to any ScienceServs related to metals exposure, which you can join to engage in dialogue on metals exposure.
- A link to blog posts related to metals exposure.
- A list of CHE's publications on metals exposure.
- Recommended related reports and websites in the Dig Deeper section.
- A list of related events.
We appreciate your interest in CHE and in metals exposure.
CHE invites our partners to submit corrections and clarifications to this page. Please include links to research to support your submissions through the comment form on our Contact page.