Become a CHE Partner
Update Your Profile Join a network of colleagues who share a commitment to raising the level of public and professional dialogue about health and the environment and who agree with The Collaborative on Health and the Environment Consensus Statement.
Joining CHE requires no fee, no commitment of individual or organizational resources, and no expertise on health or the environment.
CHE promises that you will receive no more than four general email messages a month (subscribers to ScienceServs may receive many more messages, however). You may be invited to participate further and may choose whether to do so. We will not share your email address with any other entity.
You can join CHE as an organizational partner, as an individual partner or both.
Organizational partners have a special role in CHE because they speak for larger numbers of people. Individual partners also can play a key role in CHE whether or not their organizations choose to join.
Some people join both as Individual Partners and, on behalf of their organizations, as partner organizations. Only individuals may subscribe to our ScienceServs. In this way, partners speak for themselves rather than for their organizations.
Resources for Partners
Some of the resources available to CHE partners:
- The opportunity to join CHE ScienceServs and Special Partnerships on these and other topics:
- Asthma and the Environment
- Electromagnetic Fields
- Integrative Health
- Learning and Developmental Disabilities
- Reproductive Health
- CHE's Toxicant and Disease Database, listing more than 200 diseases and the chemicals that are linked to them
- Current health science on cancer, diabetes, learning and developmental disabilities, reproductive health and other diseases, disabilities and conditions.
- Monthly educational partnership calls covering environmental health science and policy
- A monthly e-newsletter with information and resources on partnership calls, events, science and news.
- A selected listing of environmental health events and activities taking place around the world.