Strategy call for the Diabetes-Obesity Spectrum Working Group
Wednesday, September 14th at 10:00 am Pacific / 1:00 pm Eastern
Please join us for the first call of CHE’s Diabetes-Obesity Spectrum Working Group to discuss ideas of how to move forward. How can this working group most effectively contribute to the effort to disseminate scientific information on chemical and other contributors to diabetes/obesity/metabolic disease, bring together scientists and others in dialogue, and ultimately work to help prevent these diseases?
Some current ideas of potential projects are to:
- hold regular scientific calls to discuss new developments/publications, new ideas, and issues
- propose speakers and sessions for diabetes/obesity meetings and conferences
- propose ideas and speakers for future calls
- collaborate to write articles for journals or the popular press
- prepare brochures, factsheets, and other outreach materials
If you have ideas about these or other efforts, we would like to hear them.
To participate, please dial in using the following information:
Access code: 198686#
A list of conferences and meetings of diabetes/obesity organizations (with upcoming meeting dates and due dates) will be distributed to the grouip in advance; if you know of any that we should include, please let Sarah Howard, Coordinator, know at the email below.
If you are not able to attend the call, your input is still welcome; please email firstname.lastname@example.org.